Thursday, April 25, 2013

Crazy for Cork!

One of my favorite ways to come up with a new DIY is to go to the craft store without a list of supplies. Today, I went in knowing that I wanted to make something with neon colors, and the rest was up to what seemed to call my name from the shelves! These super fun cork gift tags are sure to brighten up any gift, and depending on the stamp, they can be made for all sorts of occasions!

Supplies*
neon paint
medium paint brush
stamps
ink 
cork gift tags 

Stamp the tag...
use the tip of the paint brush to make dots...

and voila!

Hope you enjoy this simple, easy, and adorable DIY! Leave a comment below and tell me what you think! 

-and with love, a

p.s. Want to know just how simple and easy this craft is?! 
CONFESSION: 
I made these while I made and ate, rather devoured, a quessadilla :O

*All the supplies I used can be found at Michaels or any other crafts store! 





                              
                                                                       



No comments:

Post a Comment