Monday, April 29, 2013

Gift Guide: Mother's Day Musts

Mother's Day is around the corner so it's time to start shopping for the special day! To take some of the stress off all the preparations, I have selected a variety of traditional gifts with a unique edge that would win over any mom, grandma, aunt, sister, mother-in-law, etc. I had so much fun picking out these items so I hope this gift guide will help you in your search for the perfect prezzie!


one: fun "baubles" from Bauble Bar , totally elegant!
two: gorgeous bowler bag from ASOS (super lovely and affordable... I think I need it for myself too :P)
three: the gag gift, martini book from Kitson 
four: trendy tray found on Etsy
five: Lipstick holder from anthropologie
six: spring calla lily vase from World Market (serious steal!) 
seven: cool coaster set from Layla Grayce
eight: beautiful Paul Marrot candle from Furbish Studio


Anyways, how can you show your mom how much you love her through a gift? You can't, it's literally impossible. So along with choosing from some of my gift ideas, show your mom how much you appreciate her with a handmade, or at least handwritten, card, pick flowers from the garden, or bake a special treat! Wow, I think I have just given myself some great new ideas for my next post ;)

-and with love, a 

p.s. Please share any of your Mother's Day recipes, activities,traditions, or gift ideas in the comment box! I would also love to hear about what you think of my gift selections! 

No comments:

Post a Comment