Monday, May 20, 2013

DIY Pom Pom Clutch

I'm loving the pom pom trend that I have been seeing around on backpacks, clothing, and even wrapping paper so I decided to whip out the hot glue gun along with some pom pom trim and get to work on a clutch that I have been wanting to spruce up for a while! Hopefully this post inspires you to make something with pom poms because they are just so stinking cute!


Supplies: 
-pom pom trim from Joann's (two yards)
-clutch (thrifted)
-hot glue gun & glue
-scissors
-cut trim according to size of flap
-turn over flap and start glueing
-seal down trim as you go to make sure the glue is still wet

-glue inside the creases along borders of clutch
-place trim inside gluey crease and seal down

Yay!! Pom pom trim clutch!! 


Can't wait to show this off ;) 

-and with love, a 

p.s. Comment below and tell me what you think and share some of your clutch or pom pom diy's :) 















No comments:

Post a Comment