Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Finally...!!!!

Finally, two of my favorite bloggers, Emma and Elsie from A Beautiful Mess, created the cutest photo editing app called "beautiful mess" and it just launched today! Not only is this app totally addicting, but it brings such a fun, fresh life to iphone pictures and instagrams! It has so many great features including camera filters, texts, doodle, and phrases!  The app is compatible with iPhone, iPod, and iPads so you can download it from the iTunes store for just $0.99!!

Check out the beautiful mess I have created with some of my favorite iPhone and instagram pics :)











- and with love love, a 

p.s.!!! Remember to hashtag #abeautifulmess if you post your beautiful mess !!!

...and yes, the majority of pics on my iPhone consist of delicious food and my silly piglet face, so there you go! :P  

Comment below and share some of your favorite photo editing apps!

No comments:

Post a Comment